Did you already know...
- ... that e-mails can be imported into Suite8?
- ... that you can use F7 to set a time stamp for notes?
- ... that Suite8 includes a custom notebook?
- ... that you can use "transfer books"?
- ... that reservations without a room number can be displayed in the room plan?
- ... that you can work with highly current prices in Suite8?
- ... that you can also call up free rooms in the category availability?
Where do you see the current version of your system?
For this, go to Suite8 in the top menu, go to Help, select System Info, and then click System Info again.
In MFPOS you can see the current version directly in the program in the upper blue or white bar.
Do you have questions about tips & tricks? Or would you like to update to the current Oracle Suite8 version? Just contact your account manager – we are looking forward to coordinate the possible steps with you.
Avoid additional costs through portal bookings: Achieve more direct bookings with an appealing content management system and an Internet Booking Engine (IBE) on your own hotel website..
OTA vs. Direct Bookings
Do you know all of your customers’ touchpoints before and during the booking process? Oracle Suite8 accompanies you and your guests with its modular structure throughout the entire customer journey.
Dive into the world of Big Data: Learn, on what you should watch out by creating of profiles and by connecting of information.
Big Data – use of the "data gold"
Think of your future marketing strategy already by definition of base data: Optimize your customer relation management measures and offer an even better guest service due to this.
Use customer data with Oracle Suite8
- Lost & Found – Display of lost property in the card structure
- MFPOS Widescreen Display
- Hotel Mobile – Mobile availability of central hotel management functions
- Guest Anonymization
- Invoice as PDF during check-out
- Feature List – Blocks and accounts receivable management without additional licenses
- EFT Tokenization Handling – Anonymization of customer credit card numbers
- Bed Management – Assign guests certain bed types during reservation
- Charge It – Booking and payment of services by guest in the room
Oracle Suite8: 188.8.131.52
Oracle Pos8: 184.108.40.206
Have you already thought about an update to the current version?
New features within the Suite8 modules
CRM - Suite8 Customer Management
- Integrate Outlook correspondence in Suite8
- Mailing Wizard for creating newsletters
- Manage duplicate files via intelligent duplicate console
PMS - Suite8 Hotel Management
- Price management incl. daily updated rate structure depending on the utilization
- Quota administration incl. online bookability
- Integration of POS8 in Suite8
- Paperless handling of correspondence and invoicing
CCM - Suite8 Banquet Management
- Online bookability of events
- Automatic sales accounting of complex conference packages
- Book and manage sales forecast
- Automatic of appointments and tasks